Members of BLD Connection fall into the following categories:
Retail members are independent lumber dealer yards within the BLD Connection membership region.
Affiliate members are specialty retail building material stores, that sell 2-3 product lines (i.e. window/door retailer, deck store, etc.).
Associate members are companies that produce or market a product or service ultimately sold to retail lumber and building material dealers.
Why be a member of BLD Connection?
Set your staff and management professionals up for success through on-site and online training programs and business resources such as:
- Seminars, webinars, and trade show breakout sessions.
- Timely industry-specific surveys are provided to help members respond to current market conditions and plan for the future.
- Blueprint reading & material take-off classes, yard & delivery operations workshops & more!
Learn from your peers and surround yourself with a community of like-minded professionals while learning new ideas and insights that will inspire you to act on opportunities, improve margins, build your customer base, and increase your profitability. Members attend events at reduced prices.
- Participate in roundtables.
- Attend BLD Connection’s annual BizCons and Conferences.
- Join us at our outings (golf outings, Wine & Whiskey outing, and more)
Take advantage of money and time saving resources that will improve your bottom line. Work with trusted vendors & service providers who have your business interests in mind.
- BankCard processing, 401K program, life insurance, industry surveys, forklift training discounts and much more are all available to you at member-only prices.
- Monthly newsletter, Material Matters and bi-Monthly BLD Connection Magazine sent to all members highlighting the latest association and industry news.
Protect your investment in your business from onerous regulatory and legislative acts and promote fair and equitable laws and rules.
- As a member of BLD Connection, you are also a member of the National Lumber & Building Material Dealers Association (NLBMDA). Members receive timely updates on federal regulatory and compliance issues impacting your business.