BizCon North - Exhibitor Full Details
BLD Connection exhibitor regulations, booth inclusions, venue notes and regulations, and exhibitor services.
Suppliers must exhibit in order to attend the BizCons. Companies do not need to be members to exhibit, however, members will receive discounted pricing.
- Single booth size is 8' x 10' (8 feet deep, 10 feet wide unless in a flipped double booth at the end)
- Pipe and drape on back and sides unless otherwise requested (8’ back drape, 3’ side drape)
- One 6’x 30” skirted table
- Two chairs
- One wastebasket
- One company ID sign
- One Dealer Reference Manual (DRM) per 8 x 10 booth (2 booths = 2 DRMs, etc.)
- Pre-conference list of attendees will be provided via email about one week before the event (no emails included on list.)
- Includes two (2) ALL ACCESS passes for up to 2 company reps per 8 x 10 booth (4 badges for double booth, etc.). Reps may attend all lunches, receptions, seminars (as long as sessions are indicated!)
- Additional representative badges are $100, which includes all functions above.
- Advance registration is highly encouraged. If registering onsite, the fee will be the same, but attendance at meals will not be allowed due to previously submitted meal count guarantees.
Additional Venue Notes
- Complimentary Wi-Fi included in exhibit hall. Electricity in booth is NOT included and must be ordered separately through the hotel. Refer to link below for order form.
- The exhibit hall floor IS carpeted at this venue.
- The DoubleTree Hotel has both ground level loading doors and an elevated loading dock. Exhibit hall is on the 2nd floor so you must use the personal or freight elevators to move in materials upstairs and directly into the ballroom. The hotel does have a manual pallet jack as well as an electric pallet jack. They do not have a forklift so please plan accordingly by providing your own if you require it. Freight assistance can also be arranged through Chrom Expo Services.
- Free parking
Click on this link for the current floorplan with available booths. Note - The floorplan updates will be posted online several times per week to begin with and then 1-2 times per day as booth sales start increasing, which may or may not be the most up-to-date version. Booth requests will be honored on a first come, first served basis. BLD reserves the right to deny booth requests based upon placement too close to a competitor. For these reasons, please ensure you select several booth options you’ll be happy with.
Electricity is not included with the booths and must be ordered separately by each exhibitor if desired. Order and pay for your electricity through SNA Event Productions. In the drop-down options, select 2024 BLD Connection – BizCon North to identify which event you’re with.
Click this link for information on shipping materials directly to the DoubleTree Hotel. Their shipping and receiving department is available from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm Monday – Friday and provides storage, pick-up and transfer of materials (less than 200 pounds) from any location within the hotel. Any materials shipped to the hotel may not arrive earlier than two (2) days prior to the function and may not remain longer than two (2) days after the function.
- FREIGHT SERVICE - Have larger items or just don’t want to handle any shipping needs? Consider using the Exhibitor Services Provider, Chrom Expo Services. Contact Jeremy Egenberger at email@example.com | 515-202-5629 or use the Exhibitor Services Kit link below to arrange for Chrom Expo Services assistance.
Exhibitor Services Kit
BLD Connection Exhibitor Regulations
Click here to read the rules and regulations required by BLD to exhibit in one of our events. Submitting the booth agreement/contract is an indication that you have read and agree to these terms!
Venue Exhibitor Regulations
An exhibit clean up fee will be determined based upon materials left behind for each exhibitor. Based on hotel discretion, a minimum charge of $500.00 per hour plus tax and administrative fees may be charged. If applicable, a recycling fee of $250.00 plus tax and administrative fees may be assessed. BLD will NOT be responsible for these charges and they will be passed along to the exhibitor. For this reason, please make sure to take ALL of your booth materials, packaging, signage, etc. with you when dismantling.
Booth Representative Pricing
NEW THIS YEAR, BLD Connection has moved to an All Access pass rather than ala carte pricing for each event.
- With the purchase of a booth, you will receive two complimentary “All Access” passes for each 8 x 10 booth you order. The purchase of one booth earns two free booth representative registrations, two booths earns four free registrations, etc.
If you need to register more representatives than you earned through your booth purchase, the fee is $100 per additional person, which gives them access to all BizCon functions.
Even though these are “All Access” passes, each individual must still indicate which functions they plan to attend when registering. REGISTER IN ADVANCE to ensure a spot at each function, which may not be available onsite even though the cost for the badge will be the same!