BizCon North Exhibitor Information & Resources
Exhibit Hall Hours
Tuesday, February 6th, 2024
8:00 am – 12:00 pm
1:30 pm – 5:30 pm
Day 1 Exhibit Hours
Wednesday, February 7th, 2024
9:00 am – 12:00 pm
Day 2 Exhibit Hours
12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Note: Floorplan updated frequently
Booth requests honored on a first come, first served basis. BLD Connection reserves the right to deny booth requests based upon placement too close to a competitor. Please select several booth options you’ll be happy with.
Product Installation Presentations
During the 2024 BLD BizCons, exhibiting companies will have the opportunity to present a 20–30-minute educational product installation presentation in a designated area during trade show hours - FREE OF CHARGE! For full details and applications form, click HERE.
Doubletree Hotel by Hilton
7800 Normandale Boulevard, Bloomington, MN 55439
ROOM RATE: $129.00 + tax
RATE GOOD UNTIL: Monday, January 15, 2024
RESERVATIONS: Call 800-222-TREE (8799) or REGISTER ONLINE
REFERENCE: BLD Connection
CHECK IN: 3:00 pm | CHECK OUT: 12:00 pm
ALERT! Please be aware of housing companies calling and falsely claiming to represent BizCon North. They are NOT authorized to call, nor can they get you better rates. You must make your own hotel reservations by using the reservation information on this page.
- Single booth size is 8' x 10' (8’ deep, 10’ wide unless in a flipped double booth at the end).
- Pipe and drape, 8’ back drape 3’ side drape unless otherwise requested.
- One 6’x 30” skirted table, two chairs, one wastebasket, one company ID sign.
- One DRM – Member Directory & Buyer’s Guide per 8 x 10 booth (2 booths = 2 DRMs, etc.).
- Pre-conference list of attendees provided via email one week before the event (no emails included).
- Includes two (2) ALL ACCESS passes for up to 2 company reps per 8 x 10 booth (4 badges for double booth, etc.). Reps may attend all lunches, receptions, seminars (as long as sessions are indicated during pre-registration!).
- Additional ALL ACCESS representative badges are $100.
- Advance registration is highly encouraged. REGISTER IN ADVANCE to ensure a spot at each function, which may not be available onsite even though the cost for the badge will be the same!
Additional Exhibitor Information
We're excited to introduce two new sessions during the event: the Opening General Session on Day 1 and the Closing General Session on Day 2. Both are all about you, the participants! These sessions include lunch, BizCon announcements, important BLD news and updates, awards, prize distribution, and inspirational keynote speakers. You can attend both sessions with the All Access Pass, but please remember to register in advance, as we won't be able to offer onsite registration due to meal planning requirements.
We aim to deliver only the BEST industry education at our events. The seminars (choice of one) are included in the All Access Pass.
View details on all sessions HERE.
"Brews & Bites Bash" Evening Reception
Join BLD at the “Brews & Bites Bash” Evening Reception on Tuesday evening from 5:30 pm – 7:00 pm. Enjoy great food, great drinks, and even greater company!
Each person who purchases an “All Access Pass” may attend the Brews & Bites Bash on Tuesday evening from 5:30 pm – 7 pm at the hotel if they registered in advance for the event.
View details and register HERE.
Snacks & Beverages
Day 1 - Soda, water and dessert provided during the afternoon.
Day 2 - Coffee, soda, water and light breakfast items provided during the morning.
Happy Hour Reception
Stop in the exhibit hall on Day 1 for free keg beer and soda from 4:00 pm – 5:30 pm. Cash bar service available all afternoon from 1:30 pm – 5:30 pm. (No bar service provided in exhibit hall on the morning of Day 2.)
GIVE BACK TO THE COMMUNITY! Engage and express your philanthropic side and partake in the new charity event onsite with your friends and colleagues. Build community at the event while also supporting the greater community! This function will take place within the exhibit hall during trade show hours. Additional details to be announced closer to the event.